You have no items in your cart.
Hobbywing 3A UBEC 5V 6V Switch Mode BEC
14 in stock
This is Hobbywing 3A UBEC 5V 6V Switch Mode BEC.
- For: RC Models
- Material: Plastic
- Uses an advanced switch mode DC-DC regulator IC.
- The output is powerful enough even working with 4S to 6S Lipo battery.
- Battery polarity reversal protection.
- A metal shield and a filter significantly reduce the electromagnetic interference.
- The working status is shown by an LED, it lights when the UBEC works normally.
- The 3A-UBEC is a switch mode DC/DC regulator, it outputs a consistent safe voltage for the receiver, gyro and servos.
- It is very suitable for RC helicopter and other RC models especially when the built-in BEC in the speed controller has a very limited output capability.
- Output Voltage: 5V@3A or 6V@3A (Selectable by using a jumper connector)
- Continuous output current: 3 Amps
- Input: 5.5V-26V (2-6S Lipo or 5-18 cells NiMH /NiCd)
- Size: 43x 17 x 7mm
- Weight: 11g
- Hobbywing 3A UBEC 5V 6V Switch Mode BEC (1 pc)