Matek UBEC DUO, 4A/5~12V & 4A/5V
Out of stock
4A/5-12V & 4A/5V
This device is a high-efficiency, switch-mode buck regulator with two output channels, works with 7-26Vdc Input. One output channel is capable of supplying 0-4A/5V for your RX or Flight Controller.This device also features another output channelwith 4A & 5-12V(adjustable) , inbuilt power switch that is operated by a spare Aux Channel, this feature can be used to power and switch on/off a wide variety of electric equipments,such as Multi-rotors Gimbals, Video Transmitters, FPV camera systems, HV Servos,navigation/landing lights, bomb drop, etc.
- Switch-mode buck regulator
- Two output channels,
- Build-in Aux control (On/Off) function
- Low input voltage alarm & threshold setting
- Output Short-circuit protection
- Input voltage range: 7-26V (2-6S LiPo battery)
- Out-1: 5V,6V, 7.2V, 12V (Adjustable), 0-4A, Max.6A, inbuilt Aux control switch.
- Out-2: 5V,0-4A,Max.6A
- Efficiency: up to 95%
- Standby current: 10mA
- LiPo voltage alarm setting: 4V,3.5V, 3.6V, 3.7V/Cell & OFF
- Input cable 20cm (Silicone 20AWG), Output cable 30cm (2pairs,Silicone 22AWG)
- Size & weight: 58x36x8mm, 32g
O It Is a step-down regulator, the input should be 4cells L/Po at least, to ensure stable output 1211.
& Pay attention to the input polarity . Reversed polarity will damage the UBEC.
- Adjust the Out-1 voltage
- Pis disconnect any attached equipments on OUT-1 before setting the voltage
- Hold the KEY 3 seconds to enter the setting of the Out-1
- Then press KEY to choose the voltage between 5V, 6V, 2V, 12Y (Blue LED) .
- The value will be saved & exit if no action within 5
- Aux control function
- No Aux connection, OUT-1 Default is ON
- Connect the Aux pins to a spare Aux channel on the receiver (Two position switch ).
- Move the toggle switch to one side or another
- Dut-1 ON, with blue LED light ON & “..BeBe”
e Out-1 OFF,with blue LED light OFF & “BeBeBeBe”
- Input voltage monitor, Low voltage alarm & Ala rm values setting
The USEC can monitor 2-65 LiPo voltage status & notify you once the cells reach the defined voltage.
- If the Input voltage is in the range of following, The UBEC will detect the cell numbers automatically when the LiPo is conn
7.4-8.6V:2cells LiPo 11.1-12.9Y: 3cells LiPo
14.8-17.2Y: 4cells LiPo 18.5-21.5Y: 5cells LiPo
22.2-25.BY: 6cells LiPo
The USEC will alarm “Be” & the voltage threshold red LED will be shown. During the using of LiPo, USEC will detect the voltage atways.
- If the input voltage is below “threshold cells”, the alarm will be triggered with “Be..Be..Be..Be...
- Input voltage rise again, the alarm will be suspended .
- If the input voltage is out of the aforesaid The USEC will alarm “Be..Be..Be” & 4 red LEDs light. Pis check if the battery total voltage is below 3.?v·cells
- The alarm threshold can be customized between 4V, 3.5V, 3.6V, 3.7V & OFF
- Press the KEY to set the alarm threshold. All Red LEDs go out, This function is OFF.
- The value will be saved & exit if no action within 10