You have no items in your cart.
UAV Precision Camera Trigger / Logger
- Voltage: 3.9 – 12V (5 volts recommended – do NOT exceed 12V!)
- Current draw: 17mA MIN, 43mA AVERAGE, 55mA MAX
- Input signal: TTL or Standard R/C PWM servo signal ( between 1000 – 2000uS )
1 in stock
#MAP–X2 – Precision Redefined.
#MAP-X2 is the most advanced feature-rich camera trigger that would be able to produce the exact position of where the photo was captured.
#MAP-X2 is an essential tool for the professional that is serious about precision and efficiency, where there is no time for errors. If you are working within Photography, Geomapping, Agriculture Analysis, 3D modelling or similar fields within surveillance where you need utmost precision then this product is the only way to go.
- High rate data logging RTK / PPK / MB / GNSS – up to 25Hz!
- Direct camera feedback – 1:1 ratio between photos & coordinates
- Various trigger modes – SHOE-STATE, ACT, PWM, BUTTON, TIMELAPSE
- Trigger and LOG – with or without SYNC feedback
- Easy geotagging – Pix4D / EXIF
- #IMU Logging– increased precision + reduced processing time for ORTOPHOTO and 3D models
- External Altimeter support – LightWare LiDAR
- Extensive camera compatibility – simply switch to a different camera cable
- GNSS messages supported for logging – NMEA-GGA / UBX-NAV-PVT / UBX-RXM-RAWX + UBX-RXM-SFRBX
- Wide range of Flight Controllers / GNSS receivers supported!
Seagull #MAP-X2 supports the following modes
- SST ( Logging based on SYNC event etc. manual camera triggering )
- ACT ( Regular camera shutter trigger mode with pre-definable focus time )
- PWM ( User-definable PWM signal output for triggering cameras such as Flir Vue Pro etc.)
- BUTTON ( Button based trigger execution for ACT and PWM modes )
- TIMELAPSE ( Precise interval-based camera triggering )
- CAMERA ON/OFF ( Only supported with Sony “MULTI” interfaced cameras! )
|Dimensions||4.8 × 4.4 × 1.1 cm|
You may also like…