- Voltage: 3.5 – 5.5 volts ( 5 volts recommended, do NOT exceed 5.5V! )
- Current draw: 21.75mA MAX
- Input signal: Standard R/C PWM servo signal ( between 1000 – 2000uS )
- Weight: 1.6g ( ~12g with cables – varies by cable type )
Remember to select “Camera Cable”
18 in stock (can be backordered)
UAV Camera Trigger
Seagull #MAP2 is well known as the most reliable and most feature-rich camera trigger device within the UAV industry. It’s a great tool for those who are working within mapping, surveillance and other related fields where reliability, precision and optimization plays a big role!
#MAP2 is extremely easy to set up and can be controlled via – R/C transmitter or Flight Controller for autonomous flights. Huge variety of camera brands and models supported – such as Sony, Nikon, Olympus, Canon and many more!
Seagull #MAP2 support the following functions:
– AF-T (1-sec pre-autofocus – then trigger )
– IS-T ( instant trigger – as soon as camera locks focus )
– Camera On/Off ( Only with Sony “MULTI” interfaced cameras! )
– Timelapse ( Shutter release with variable time interval )
– Keep-alive ( Sony QX1 keep-alive function, prevents the camera from auto power off )
The following hardware is supported:
-Flight Controllers: 3DR Pixhawk, APM 2.6, APM 2.5, DJI Wookong, DJI A2 – and many others with camera support.
|Dimensions||2.86 × 1.03 × 0.77 cm|