UBEC is an external switching power supply regulator that is separate from brushless ESC. It can obtain DC voltage suitable for the operation of receivers and other devices from a high input voltage (5.5V – 23V) and is stable.
With up to 5A of output current, it can easily power receivers, gyroscopes, and more than four servos, making it ideal for remote model helicopters, FPV cameras, GoPro brushless gimbals, and large fixed-wing aircraft that use high voltage and multiple servos. Special for FPV image transmission.
- Working voltage : 5.5v-35v/lipo 2s-8s
- Continuous Current (A) : 3
- Input: 5.5V-26V (2-6 cells lithium battery pack or 5-18 cells NiMH /NiCd battery)
- Output Voltage(V) : 5V/3A or 6V/3A
- Suitable for: RC AirPlane Multirotor helicopter
- Ideal for high power application requiring currents up to 3A.
- Small size UBEC
- Easy to use.
- L x W x H (mm): 43 x 16 x 10
- Weight (gm) : 12
- 1 x Hobbywing 3A UBEC 5V 6V max 5A Lowest RF Noise BE (HWBEC)