- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Barometric Pressure Sensor
- Power input voltage/rated input current: 4.1-5.7 V / 2.5 A
- Power rated output/input power: 14 W
- USB port input voltage/rated input current: 4-5.7 V / 250 mA
- Servo rail input voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Not waterproof. External waterproof protection is needed
- Operation Temperature: -10 °C / 55 °C
- Cube Orange+ Housing Material: CNC Aluminum Alloy
- ADSB Carrier Board Housing Material: ABS Molding
₹20,450.00 excl. GST
- Faster H7 SOC with 1MB ram. (STM32H757)
- Upgraded triple redundant IMU sensors.
- Two sets of IMU are vibration-isolated mechanically, reducing the effects of frame vibration.
- Temperature-controlled IMUs, allowing optimum working temperature of IMUs.
- Entire flight management unit (FMU) and inertial management unit (IMU) housed in small form factor (cube).
- Manufacturers can design their own carrier boards to suit their specific needs now and in the future.
- CubePilot carrier board compatible. All inputs and outputs go through a 80 pin DF17 connector, allowing plug-in solution for manufacturers of commercial systems.
₹11,240.00 excl. GST
- ● Dual power inputs (redundant power with automatic switch to the second power source when first one fails)
- ● Easy to install on drone (see the mounting pattern above)
- ● Power distribution & voltage protection (providing current to each connector)
- ● Motor PWM signal distribution (up to 8 motors - distributed on corners)
- ● Standard 2.54mm servo PPM/S.BUS/Spectrum RC input (+5v/+3.3v selectable power from carrier board)
- ● AUX VCC pins are connected together. This allows powering the AUX rail externally.
New Version (Purple PCB) with L431 CAN node **As STM32F303CCT6 and STM32F405RGT6 are in shortage. ASPD-DLVR has been updated with L431 CAN node since Mar.2022. L431 version has identical PCB size(purple PCB) and layout to previous F405 version.**₹8,500.00 excl. GST