#REC – Take Control.
Take control and capture the moment with Seagull #REC – exclusively designed for Sony MULTI equipped cameras!
#REC gives you the utmost control of your camera whilst in flight – from shutter control to video record, zoom and more. #REC is the most reliable Sony MULTI camera controller designed for usage within UAV industry.
It’s a perfect solution if you are working within Aerial Videography, Photography, Geomapping, Agriculture Analysis, 3D modelling or similar fields where you need utmost control of your camera.
What it does
Seagull #REC supports the following modes
• Video record Start/Stop
• Zoom ( Variable Zoom In/Out speeds )
• 2 Auto Photo modes ( Pre-focus and Instant )
• Manual Photo mode ( Manual Focus/Shutter release )
• Camera On/Off
• Timelapse ( Variable interval shutter release )
What it supports
The following hardware is supported
- Pixhawk 1
- Pixhawk 2.1
- APM 2.6
- APM 2.5
- DJI Wookong
- DJI A2
- DJI A3
– and many others with camera support
R/C radio systems:
- That interfaces with standard PWM signal (almost any radio system)
What you get
The following is part of this product
- 1 x Seagull #REC
- 4 x Servo cables ( 30cm length )
– all the support your could wish for!
Details for Seagull #REC
- Voltage: 3.6 – 16 volts ( 5 volts recommended – do NOT exceed 16V! ) *can be optionally powered by camera
- Current draw: 25mA (average)
- Input signal: Standard R/C PWM servo signal ( between 1000 – 2000uS )
- Dimensions: 41mm x 17.5mm x 6.1mm
- Weight: 4g