IR – Speed of Light
No viable tethered solutions to trigger your camera? Does your camera feature infrared receiver?
Don’t worry Seagull #IR got you covered, it gives control of your cameras shutter via infrared commands.
#IR will work with Sony, Nikon, Canon and Olympus cameras that are able to be triggered by an infrared remote.
NOTE: Seagull #IR will work with all cameras listed – no matter which model your order it for!
What it supports
The following hardware is supported
- Pixhawk 1
- Pixhawk 2.1
- APM 2.6
- APM 2.5
- DJI Wookong
- DJI A2
- DJI A3
R/C radio systems:
- That interfaces with standard PWM signal (almost any radio system)
- – and many others with camera support
Details for this product
- Voltage: 3.5 – 5.5 volts ( 5 volts recommended, do NOT exceed 5.5V! )
- Current draw: 22.5mA MAX
- Input signal: Standard R/C PWM servo signal ( between 1000 – 2000uS )
- Dimensions: 23.5 x 9.8mm x 4.4 mm
- Weight: 1g ( ~4g with servo cable )