- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Barometric Pressure Sensor
- Power input voltage/rated input current: 4.1-5.7 V / 2.5 A
- Power rated output/input power: 14 W
- USB port input voltage/rated input current: 4-5.7 V / 250 mA
- Servo rail input voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Not waterproof. External waterproof protection is needed
- Operation Temperature: -10 °C / 55 °C
- Cube Orange+ Housing Material: CNC Aluminum Alloy
- ADSB Carrier Board Housing Material: ABS Molding
₹20,450.00 excl. GST
- Faster H7 SOC with 1MB ram. (STM32H757)
- Upgraded triple redundant IMU sensors.
- Two sets of IMU are vibration-isolated mechanically, reducing the effects of frame vibration.
- Temperature-controlled IMUs, allowing optimum working temperature of IMUs.
- Entire flight management unit (FMU) and inertial management unit (IMU) housed in small form factor (cube).
- Manufacturers can design their own carrier boards to suit their specific needs now and in the future.
- CubePilot carrier board compatible. All inputs and outputs go through a 80 pin DF17 connector, allowing plug-in solution for manufacturers of commercial systems.
₹14,500.00 excl. GSTThe Here+ RTK is centimeter level GNSS position system designed for the pixhawk 2. Using integrated real time kinematics (RTK) give you centimeter accurate positioning through concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS at the same time (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou).Here+ is one of the smallest, lightest and most power efficient RTK module available on the market. In addition to the size and cost advantage, this module has an industry leading navigation sensitivity of -167dBm.
₹11,240.00 excl. GST
- ● Dual power inputs (redundant power with automatic switch to the second power source when first one fails)
- ● Easy to install on drone (see the mounting pattern above)
- ● Power distribution & voltage protection (providing current to each connector)
- ● Motor PWM signal distribution (up to 8 motors - distributed on corners)
- ● Standard 2.54mm servo PPM/S.BUS/Spectrum RC input (+5v/+3.3v selectable power from carrier board)
- ● AUX VCC pins are connected together. This allows powering the AUX rail externally.
₹67,600.00 excl. GST
OverviewHerePro is a professional High Precision Multi-band RTK Navigation module. It supports various GNSS options such as BeiDou, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS, QZSS. Connecting 2 HerePro modules, as base and rover respectively, can complete a precise Multi-band Multi-GNSS RTK system. The HerePro rover and base are identical in both software and hardware. Parameter setting is the only distinction. HerePro uses multi-frequency DGNSS signals with advanced algorithms to converge on an RTK Fix in seconds, achieving more reliable centimeter level positioning.
Specifications Receiver Type: u-blox M8 high precision GNSS modules (M8P) Satellite Constellation: GPS L1C/A, GLONASS L1OF, BeiDou B1I Positioning accuracy: 3D FIX: 2.5 m / RTK: 0.025 m Dimension: 76mm x 76mm x 16.6mm Operating Temperature: -40℃ to 85℃ Navigation Update Rate : Max: 8Hz Communication Protocol: CAN Processor: STM32F302 IMU sensor: ICM20948 Weight: 48.8g package inclusion 1x HEX Here3 CAN GNSS GPS Module 1x Here3 iStand₹14,800.00 excl. GST
₹14,800.00 excl. GST
- Cost-effective high precision positioning, L1 band RTK support with centimeter level positioning accuracy.
- Brand New Design: Excellent visibility on the LEDs, with improved dust and water resistance.
- Powerful and reliable software: Equipped with STM32H757 high performance processor running real time operation system. Updated to AP_Periph based open source firmware, allowing future updates and customization.
- DroneCAN: the future has arrived. High data rate, upgradeability, noise immunity, and real time features benefited from DroneCAN